These resources are geared primarily toward educators and other professionals in the field to support their work and leadership during this challenging time.
- The Jewish Teen Education and Engagement Funder Collaborative launched a new website, NewRealityResources.com to aggregate timely content and offerings for Jewish youth professionals and educators who work with Jewish teens.
- Facing History and Ourselves has “readings and resources to start important conversations with your students about the coronavirus outbreak, and to explore questions about community, responsibility, decision-making and upstanding that are relevant in this moment.”
- CASJE has curated a set of resources that look at how changes as a result of COVID-19 are testing education in a variety of settings, including K-12 schooling, after-school learning, early childhood education, and higher education.
- The Center for Creative Leadership has “Leadership Resources for Times of Crisis.”
- Leading Edge has resources to help professionals at all career levels and in different positions approach “the challenges of work under quarantine, arranged by some questions we’ve been hearing a lot lately.”
- The Jewish Education Project and Prizmah each offer webinar recordings and other resources for educators and leaders on communications, support systems, and online education and engagement.
- JPRO offers new Masterclasses within its ongoing webinar series to address current issues facing professionals and their organizations.
- Torrey Trust, Ph.D. at University of Massachusetts Amherst has a presentation available on “Teaching Remotely in Times of Need.”
- BBYO and Hillel each launched comprehensive online platforms to help teens and college students, respectively, continue to engage in Jewish community and learning.