The Board embraces its responsibility to sustain the values and to expand the generous philanthropy of its founding donor.
The Board’s strategic planning process resulted in a clearly articulated mission and vision, and a set of core values that inform our work:
- To foster compelling, effective Jewish learning experiences for young Jews.
- More young Jews engage in ongoing Jewish learning and choose to live vibrant Jewish lives.
- Torah and the practice of its core teachings
- Importance of Jewish learning
- Recognition that Judaism is dynamic
- A strong commitment to the state of Israel