Being a Part of the Jim Joseph Foundation Team
- The Jim Joseph Foundation values a workplace in which all team members are inspired to learn, to create, and to excel through strong relationships with one another, our partners, and our community.
- We are an inclusive workplace where diverse perspectives and viewpoints are welcomed and valued.
- We are a learning organization, always developing and growing, and unafraid to try new opportunities, modes of thinking, and approaches. At the same time, we seek out ways to bring more personal and professional satisfaction to our roles.
- We highly value teamwork and believe that it makes us a smarter organization. Everyone has a role in building and sustaining our work culture. Above all else, we care for one another as people.
- We wish to be good community stewards and to show compassion to those in need. We volunteer together and individually several times each year.
Grantmaking & Learning
- The Foundation has invested more than $500 million in organizations, programs, and initiatives that bring more meaning and rich personal experiences to people’s lives.
- We strive to share lessons learned and best practices to inform others funders’ efforts to engage and educate people in any area that adds value and meaning.
- The Foundation values its professional team, providing competitive benefits and personal time off to help people live well-round, personally fulfilling, and healthy lives.
The Jim Joseph Foundation is proud to be certified as a Green Business by the City of San Francisco.